Monday, September 24, 2012

Into the First Few Weeks of the Fall 12 Semester!

I have a heavy load this fall.  I am taking more credits than I have ever taken at once before!  The grand total is 16.  I have four studio classes. ( I started my college career at Ithaca college- then William Smith- then Flcc nursing..)

Figure Drawing:  She is a great teacher.  She is organized and she really cares.  She photo catalogs all of our work.  I have Sarah for 3 of the 4 classes.  We are learning the body and have a weekly assignment to draw muscles and bones.  So far I have tackled the clavicle, scapula, and shoulder muscles.  I copied Michelangelo's back muscles last night.  We are learning gesture drawings.  I am very happy to have her as my teacher.




this was timed- can't recall- from now on I am going to mark with time. I think it was 20 minutes.

Above- I need to fix his chin a bit- she recommends less outlining.(30 min)


30 min
I was planning on doing a blog entry about all the classes --but it would make for to long of a blog..will have to do an entry for each!

No comments:

Post a Comment