Sunday, May 13, 2012

Dada-Avian Scatological Interpretive

I am finishing up Art History II.  We just learned about Modern Art.  One of the movements in Modern art was Dada. (post World War I)  My Dada art is not a reaction to war- no, it is a reaction to the modern takeover of technology- into the human being's consciousness.  (For me this is the current horror of our time).  My visitation of Dada is in silliness found in the natural world!  Because of the focus we humans have on our technology we fail to appreciate the natural world around us!  We no longer see it with imagination!  The irony is......the photos were taken with an iphone!

Fish out of Water

Elephant 

Monkey on Stilts!
Black bear in snow storm with brown dog following!


Aliens!!!!!
This is all in fun!
Amelia's fish!

No comments:

Post a Comment