Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Final Project for design

This is very light- sorry photo is not so good.  For design our final project is going to be a Children's book. I have decided to do a book about chickens and chicks and a Rooster- Maybe I shall call it the "Little Chicken Family".  My granddaughter and grandson live on a farmette and have chickens.  I took some pictures of their chicken environment and I am  working up a little story about a broody hen and her babies.
First we wrote the story and next we incorporated drawings.  We made little phoney book so we would know how it all goes together. I bought the expensive paper(6.00 a sheet)  And my next step is drawing the illustrations onto the book.  The illustrations must be sketched lightly in hard pencil- (this paper does not erase well)  I was thinking of pastels, but I think that color pencils with pen and ink is a good choice.  I have decided to put the words on the left and the drawings on the right side.

No comments:

Post a Comment