Sunday, October 21, 2012

Figure Drawing 1

In figure drawing we have a weekly assignment to draw a region of the body.  We also do gesture drawings observing from a live model. I have no photos of my gesture drawings- but will add later. Actually check the next blog.  I will share some of the latest work.


I was very fortunate to have a good angle for this pose! This one is not complete..we will work on it this week.



 This is a copy of a master- Michelangelo:


We were allowed to add a background.  I realized after that the mountain was placed wrong (the Matterhorn, so I "moved the mountain!"


My professor liked the background.  She thought that his lower legs and head are a little out of proportion.  So I got a 91 %..which is still good..probably will fix it.


She suggested darkened backgrounds--This is about the arm bones...


I really like this one!



No comments:

Post a Comment